Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011

hi people(:
This is my new blog, i created one because my old one was kinda lousy.Anyway, its already 2011, and i am now a Sec3 student, things are gonna change a lot(:

I've learnt how to look at things in a positive way, I've learnt to appreciate all the things around me, I've learnt to see the beauty of things around me. Last year was a hectic year I'll say, full of fun things and sad things too. Things were pretty screwed up too, I got rejected again. HAHAS, it doesn't matter to me now anymore, I know that she likes him, and I'm not gonna bother. It's just fate that I ain't the type that would find my true love bah. Maybe it's because I'm so quiet or something...

School already started, so I'll do my very best to achieve great results in academic and CCA, I'll leave it up to Providence to decided the rest of my life related to love relationship.

Lastly, I wish that people around me would be happy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment